Comprehensive, Compassionate Veterinary Services
Fairgrounds Animal Hospital is committed to delivering quality, compassionate veterinary care. As loving pet owners ourselves, we recognize the importance of identifying families’ and pets’ specific needs and tailoring treatments to deliver the most effective care at affordable prices.
We offer a wide range of services for your pets, from regularly scheduled wellness examinations and preventive care to surgical procedures and advanced diagnostics.
- Vaccinations and wellness packages — We offer a variety of pet vaccinations to keep your dog, cat, puppy or kitten happy and healthy.
- Pet vaccinations —We proudly carry Merial vaccines, the safest and most effective vaccines available for your cat or dog.
- Canine and feline dentistry —All wellness appointments include a free dental/oral exam to help identify and treat dental health issues. Appointments may be scheduled for patients seeking more immediate dental attention. All dental consultations are free.
- Veterinary surgery —From spay and neuter services to more complex surgeries. Our whole team promises to provide the best medical care possible, treating your pet as if he or she were our own.
- Internal medicine —We offer comprehensive care to treat your pet’s illnesses, whether short term or long term.
- Digital X-ray, ultrasound, and lab diagnostics —When your pet doesn’t feel well, we are able to perform diagnostics onsite to help identify the problem. Digital X-rays, ultrasound, and our in-house laboratory combine to give us several pieces of the puzzle. This way we can get your pet on the road to recovery so much faster.
- Compassionate end-of-life care —Our caring doctors and staff members are there for you and your pets when the end is near. We offer compassionate end-of-life care.
- Pet microchipping —We highly recommend pet microchipping as one of the best ways to increase your chances of bringing a lost pet home in the event a tragedy strikes.
- Pet health certificates —Taking your pet across state or international borders? We issue travel certificates through an easy process.
Our community-oriented animal hospital seeks to build a lasting, positive relationship with each and every one of our clients. We care deeply about giving your pets the highest quality care. Contact us today to speak with a staff member about making an appointment!